Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dont be too shocked!!!

Okay - so I don't get to scrap anything like I used to - why?  I don't know - time , effort, Im working, have four kids with ever increasing activities and events to attend!!  Blah blah blah!! 
Mostly I just don't have the same get up and go for it at the moment - but I do love to get away with the girls - for a day, a weekend a, a month and have some serious focussed scrap time!!  And last Saturday I got to do that with a bunch of gorgeous girls!!    So now I have some show and tell!!
here are a couple!!

This is a pretty simple layout but the pictures kinda tell the story - Lachlan was pretending to tip Teleah into the pool!!  Back in May - Donna had purchased a new fabulous background stamp so of course I had to have a play - and on Saturday I found the cardstock Id stamped - so I added some washi tape, some rubons and some buttons....done!!

So whilst Im in a Lachlan kinda mood  here is a photo I love from our July holiday to Noosa.....day trippin around Tewantin!!

 
Another stamped background  from back in July and then some odds and ends I had in a bag!!!
 
And my final tribute To our beautiful son Lachlan - he turned 14  back in August and we went to lunch with my fabulous aunt and uncle....
 
More stamps. washi, mist and old rubons! 
 
Ill be back in a day or two with some more bits!!
 
 

No comments: